Monday, May 8, 2017

Favorite Spots

I love to travel and am fortunate enough to do it quite often. Here is a top five list of my favorite places around California!

5. Coming in at number 5 is Yosemite! I grew up going to Yosemite with my dad and my sister every summer and some winters. It is a beautiful place and is a great place to experience nature and is iconic California.

4. Number four is San Francisco. I love San Francisco and the vibes it brings whenever I get to visit. I also love the surrounding towns and sites.

3. San Jose! I make my way up to San Jose as much as possible and will go sometimes four times a year. My cousins live up there so they show me all the cool places to go see when I'm with them.

2. Disneyland. WHAAT?? Disneyland isn't your number one?? Yeah, I know right. I love Disneyland and the environment it brings everywhere. I am so happy to be a part of the community.

1. My number one is Bridgeport. I am in love with this little town. I don't get to go up there as much as I would like, but whenever I do, it is a blast. They have this little food place that has the most amazing shakes and grilled cheese and I can never get enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment