Wednesday, May 10, 2017

AP TESTS

AP stands for a lot of different things to many different people. For me, I can view it as two things: my Disneyland Annual Pass, or Advanced Placement.
These past two weeks have been the dreaded advanced placement exams. In total, I've now taken six AP tests. I've past two and I'm waiting to hear from two in July. The classes and the tests can be mentally exhausting and there is a chance the high school class could be more rigorous than the actual college level class. However, I am getting major college credit for doing so and if I pass these two tests, I am already done with a semester of college!
I think AP is worth it. It can be a pain to complete, but in the end, it is always good to challenge yourself to do better and can be a good chance to get some college out of the way with only paying a fraction of the cost.
I took my last AP class of the year and of high school today, and I'm glad I challenged myself to do my best, even when the times seemed tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment