Monday, May 15, 2017

Experiences

I am who I am. My life experiences has shaped me to be who I am today: the child at heart, Disney-lover, writer, part-time comedian, ect. My list goes on and on.
I love my family and friends and they have shaped my love for people throughout the years. My cousins and my sister are my best friends and I would die for them. They bring me such joy and when we always have such fun adventures when we are together. The friends I have had throughout school and life have shaped my hobbies and interests and have led me to pursue what I want to do in life - which is film.
I grew up with Disney, I was a Disney kid. When I reconnected with my routes in 2014, I never stopped. I love Disney because of multiple people and because of Disney I gained many friends and hobbies and am part of a bigger community.
My faith in God has led me to love others the way Jesus would. Because of my faith, I declare myself a left independent. I learned who I am and what I believe, and that is good.
I am still working on "my brand" and it will be ever-changing through my life because of all the life experiences and people I will encounter in my future!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Trevor! You make me and others smile. I'm going to miss you and I hope I get to hear where the future takes you (besides Disneyland, which is a for sure! ) :)

    ReplyDelete