Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Moana!

I saw moana on the opening weekend it came out and I was completely blown away. The movie did not disappoint with its stunning visuals, music, and storytelling.
Now I have no background with the South Pacific so I don't know how correct the story actually is so my point of view is from the Disney perspective.
The visuals in the movie was absolutely breathtaking. The Disney animation team, like always, did not disappoint. Watching Moana's hair alone was hypnotizing. Every scene was so colorful and so well put together. Next, the music was fantastic and unlike any other. Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a stunning soundtrack as well as Mark Mancina with a fantastic score. It was classically Disney with great twists. Lastly, the story being told was told well. The movie flowed really well and you fell in love with all the characters. There were so many beautiful scenes that all brought you to tears.
All in all, the movie was absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend. I am so happy that Moana defeated Frozen's box office opening weekend record.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I can't tell you how glad I am you were able to take the class this year. What am I going to do next year when I have a non-Trevor year for the first time in 3 years???? I absolutely love your sense of humor and you are aces at dialogue. I also love your adoration for all things Disney and pop culture. Like your road background...feels like life and you always see it as an adventure <3

    ReplyDelete